ZonGuru was founded with the sole purpose of turning aspiring online sellers’ dreams into a reality. To achieve our goal, we built an industry-leading suite of powerful Amazon FBA tools from the ground up. Nothing brings us more joy than hearing about how our software opened the doors to financial success and freedom.
We also empower sellers by producing educational and informative content aimed at expanding horizons. However, Amazon is a complex marketplace with ever-changing seller dynamics. That’s why we’re on the lookout for recognized eCommerce experts and FBA sellers with a proven track record to share their knowledge and expertise with our audience.
By providing a platform to veteran sellers and experts alike, we’re hoping to expand upon our literature of free and insightful content. We hold ourselves to a high standard and would like that to be reflected in the content we publish. As such, it is only right that we do not accept press releases, unoriginal pieces, syndicated content, and any material resembling a blatant sales pitch.
Topics we accept as guest posts include:
- Amazon selling tips and techniques
- eCommerce business management (Think: business and brand growth strategies)
- Online marketing industry trends surrounding eCommerce
If you feel your content would genuinely add value to our readers, please feel free to get in touch.
Important: Make sure to research your topic for the search demand. We want to cover things that people are interested in reading about. Also, check that the topic hasn’t already been discussed on the ZonGuru website. You can use the site search operator for quick confirmation.
Following are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Post length: 1500 - 2000 words
- Image requirements: The author must cite image sources where required
- Images must be royalty-free
- Citing sources: Give facts, examples, and practical tips. Research sources, if any, must be mentioned at the end of the guest post
- Guidelines on links: We allow one do-follow link pointing to your site, and a maximum of two do-follow links from partner posts in the content provided. That said, avoid inserting forced (read: irrelevant) or spammy links.
- Metadata markup: Guest posts should be structured professionally. You must add a properly optimized meta title, meta description, and H1s-H4s to the post you submit.
- Style: Try and match our site's tone and style. We are big fans of showing empathy, authority and story-telling (once the writing stays focused on the main topic).
- Important editing information: We reserve the right to edit provided headlines, copy, and anything else.
- Final copy: We accept only final revisions, so please make sure your content is free of grammatical, spelling, or factual errors. While we do proofread all submitted content on our end, we would appreciate it if you could make our work easier😊.
- Accepted formats: MS Office Word/Google docs
- Primary keyword: Always mention your focus keyword/search phrase in the header
- Verify search intent: Google your primary keyword and determine the best search intent for your topic. Stick to the three C’s (Content format, Content type, and Content angle) when writing the article
- Formatting: Articles should feature lists, headers, bullet points, and/or other engaging design
- Byline/headshot information: Please provide a professional picture of the author (minimum size 800 x 800 pixels) as well as the author's or your company’s short bio
- Content ownership: Once you submit a piece of writing, it becomes ZonGuru property
You should regard the following guidelines as an outline. We reserve the right to provide feedback if we find any changes are needed.
Introduce the topic and explain how the blog will solve the relevant pain point and provide value to our readers.
Split your articles into H2-H4 sub-headings throughout the body. Each sub-heading should cover a specific part of the topic. Use People Also Ask Questions and Google related searches to come up with relevant subtopics. Brainstorm ideas to further expand the list.
Wrap up quickly. Summarize your main points again.